Tart - Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

May 4, 2010

Tart - Los Angeles

 

I had a $25 coupon I purchased at restaurant.com for this place. It's very cute place. I guess I was very lucky, it wasn't crowded at all, and I didn't know until the waiter told me that I was there during happy hour and all my food I choose was half price.















I love decor. So cute.


























$25 gift certificate (minimum purchase of $35)













menu - everything under "starters" will be half price during happy hour. I believe happy hour starts 4pm.


















menu


















dessert menu


















TART fries $7.95
Idaho potato, sweet potato, and purple Peruvian fries served with a trio of dipping sauces


















the middle one tasted same as crab cake sauce. The top one was lemon and something. Sorry, can't remember. The bottom one is ketchup.


















There were only 4 purple Peruvian fries in it. Fries were good. I ordered as "starters" but you can also order as "sides" for $5.95. Also you don't get dipping sauces if you order as "sides".













Crab cakes $12.95
served with Creole Remoulade, and mixed greens













Not great, but fine, average.













Tart chicken sliders $3 each
Mixed greens, tomato and TART aioli













chicken was crispy. I liked it.













Crispy Alligator $10.95
White meat Alligator Tail marinated in buttermilk, and Cajun seasoning, dusted with seasoned cornmeal, and served with cocktail sauce.













Alligator meat. It's kinda like you are eating popcorn chickens. Nothing tastes weird. I like this "Crispy Alligator", it's really good snacks.













House Made Banana Cream Pie $7.50
Served with caramelized bananas













It was little too sweet for me. I also wasn't crazy about their crust.


























S'mores Ice Cream Pie $7.50
chocolate chunk and graham cracker ice cream topped with toasted marshmallows and warm chocolate sauce


























If you like marshmallow + ice cream + chocolate sauce, you'd love this thing.













So because I was here during happy hour, fries were $3.98, Alligator $5.48, crab cakes $6.48, and sliders $4.50. What a deal! Good food, good service, I can't wait to try something else.


Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service):
4 / 5
Repeat:
Yes
Parking: street


Tart
115 S Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles,CA 90036
(323) 556-2608

Mon-Thu 7:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri 7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sat 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Sun 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.

http://www.tartrestaurant.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tart-restaurant-los-angeles


Tart Restaurant on Urbanspoon






にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ


人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments