Cafe Home - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 4, 2010

Cafe Home - Koreatown

 

Cafe Home in Koreatown. I came here to have boba drink, but I ended up getting shaved ice bowl with boba instead. My shaved ice bowl was just ok, not the best place to get. Things I like about this place is, open late, not crowded, and nice decor. But again, there are so many cafe in this area with better shaved ice and drinks.










































menu
















































free popcorn













nice artwork


















tea $4.50













I think this was fruit boba shaved ice bowl $7.50


























Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cafe Home
3377 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 108
Los Angeles,CA 90010

(213) 383-0102

Mon-Thu, Sun 9 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Fri-Sat 9 a.m. - 2 a.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cafe-home-los-angeles

Cafe Home on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments