Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles - West Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jun 13, 2010

Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles - West Los Angeles

 

I finally get to try out famous Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles in Los Angeles. I got here at 9 pm and this place was packed. I had to wait for 5-10 min.










































menu













Eclipse (lemonade, O.J., and fruit punch) $3.25













My friend ordered #3 on the menu with dark meat, It's the same as #1 except you get this many extra pieces.













My plate. I ordered #1 on the menu with white meat: SCORE'S (1/4 Chix prepared southern style, 2 waffles, own private mix) $10.20

It was a big portion, I couldn't finish eating all. My chicken was crispy outside, very good. My waffle was good, but I don't like so much butter on my waffles. Also why are they giving so much syrup? Do people really use this much syrup?














Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: N/A
Repeat: Yes

Roscoe's
5006 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90019
(323) 934-4405

Mon-Thu, Sun 8 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Fri-Sat 8 a.m. - 2 a.m.

http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/roscoes-house-of-chicken-and-waffles-los-angeles


Roscoe's House of Chicken & Waffles on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments