Claim Jumper 2010 - Vegas and Food

Jun 19, 2010

Claim Jumper 2010

 

We had a coupon for a free entree up to $18 at Claim Jumper. This was my second time visit.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2007















I was watching a guy making pizza and calzone. He was microwaving meatball for calzone a lot.














free popcorn














Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut $18.95
Sautéed golden brown with a sweet & spicy coconut sauce and fresh papaya relish. Served with grilled asparagus and Basmati rice













Whiskey-Apple Glazed Chicken $11.95 (lighter portion)
Sautéed with sweet whiskey-apple sauce and served over apple & sourdough herb stuffing, with red-skin mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables & a giant buttermilk biscuit














gravy for mashed potato was like wax, biscuit was too salty, sweet whiskey-apple sauce was very sweet. Too sweet for me. And I couldn't believe this plate have 1900 calories, but that's only if you eat everything on the plate. Also my plate wasn't warm.





























Nutritional Information
I do recommend to check this before you place your order.



















my leftover. Food here sucks














receipt

















Rating: 1 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: No

http://www.claimjumper.com/

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments