El Rocoto and BonJour French Pastry - Gardena - Vegas and Food

Jun 2, 2010

El Rocoto and BonJour French Pastry - Gardena

 

El Rocoto Peruvian restaurant in Gardena, my first time eating Peruvian food and I loved it. Since their menu was kinda big and I had to read description of each menu item, it took me a while to decide what to order. Food was big portion as you can see the pics of my leftovers, and everything was delicious.















bread













served with two sauces













Arroz con Mariscos (It's #42 on the menu) $14.95
It's basically Paella.













Tallarin Verde con Bistek Apanado (It's #23 on the menu) $12.95
-A thin breaded steak, served with "our own" pesto spaghetti.













I recommend both dishes but I really liked steak.













Soufle de durazno (peach) $5.35
I ordered this because I wasn't sure what it is. It was spongy, kina boring and it was ok. I wouldn't order this again, just not my taste.













leftover













leftover













Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4/ 5
Repeat: Yes

El Rocoto
1356 W Artesia Blvd
Gardena,CA 90248
(310) 768-8768

Mon-Thu 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Fri 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sat 9:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sun 9:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.

http://www.elrocoto.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/el-rocoto-gardena

El Rocoto Peruvian Restaurant on Urbanspoon



After El Rocoto, I really wanted to go to this Bonjour French Pastry place, so I went to, but when I got here, already most pastries were sold out.


So I got Apple Chiboust $3.50
It's really hard to find the place selling chiboust, but this place had it!







































Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

BonJour French Pastry
18222 S Western Ave
Gardena,CA 90248
(310) 323-1468

Tue-Fri 9:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sat 10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Sun 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.

http://www.bonjourpastry.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bonjour-french-pastry-gardena


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments