Lola's - West Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Jun 6, 2010

Lola's - West Los Angeles

 

Lola's, this place is famous for martini, especially apple martini. Everybody orders their apple martini. But I came here for their food because I heard food here is very good.
I got here around 11pm, nobody was dining but the bar area was very crowded.
















menu
































pickles (free)














their famous apple martini
too bad I can't drink alcohol...




























Blue crab cakes $15
- fennel-apple slaw, vanilla bean aioli














I thought fennel-apple slaw was bland, but I don't care, because my crab cakes were really delicious.













Soup Du Jour (butternut squash) $6
Very thick and I can really taste butternut squash, I can tell this is homemade, not from pre made bag.













Grilled pork chop $19
- mashed potatoes, sauteed broccoli & pancetta-sage gravy

My friend ordered this, and I had a bite. I normally don't eat pork chops, because I don't like it most of the time, but this grilled pork chop was tasty and I liked it.














Betty's lemon ice box $8
Not much to say. nothing special.















Rating (food): 4.3 / 5
Rating (service): 3.9 / 5
Repeat: Yes


Lola's
945 N Fairfax Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90046
(323) 654-5652

Mon-Sun 5:30 p.m. - 2 a.m.

http://www.lolasla.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/lolas-west-hollywood

Lola's on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments