Pipers - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 1, 2010

Pipers - Koreatown

 

I wasn't planning to come to this place, I went to next door, but they were full and no seats open, so I ended up coming here. And it was big mistake. Or maybe my choice was bad.
This place reminds me of old cafe in Downtown, Las Vegas.









































menu








































soup comes with my sandwich













The BBQ beef sandwich $6.99
-thinly sliced roast beef smothered with bbq sauce, piled high with homemade coleslaw between a grilled fresh roll, served with fries.













disgusting roasted beef. Tasted old. No salt on fries, yes, I added myself.



























Rating (food): 2 / 5
Rating (service): 2.5 / 5
Repeat: No

Pipers restaurant
222 N Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90004

(323) 465-7701

open 24 hours

http://www.yelp.com/biz/pipers-restaurant-los-angeles


Pipers on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments