Suehiro Cafe - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Jun 7, 2010

Suehiro Cafe - Little Tokyo

 

Suehiro cafe, typical Japanese youshoku cafe. I ordered okonomi plate, which I get to choose 3 items from the list. My friend ordered house special. Food was all fine, everything tasted like food I used to eat when I was a kid.




















































First, we started off with miso soup.













sunomono - comes with house special













House special (stir-fried eggplant and bell pepper in miso sauce with chicken, beef or tofu) $8.90
-comes with rice, sunomono, miso soup, ice cream


























This is my okonomi plate $9.60
-I choose ginger beef, shumai, two eggs













shumai tasted like frozen shumai you can buy at Japanese grocery stores.


























macaroni salad




























Rating (food): 3.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Suehiro Cafe
337 E 1st St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 626-9132

Mon-Thu 11 a.m. - 1 a.m.
Fri-Sun 11 a.m. - 3 a.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/suehiro-cafe-los-angeles

Suehiro Cafe on Urbanspoon

Suehiro Cafe in Los Angeles on Fooddigger


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments