Tenkaaji Yakiniku BBQ - Kochi, Japan - Vegas and Food

Jun 27, 2010

Tenkaaji Yakiniku BBQ - Kochi, Japan

 

Tenkaaji, yakiniku BBQ in Kochi city, Japan. There are about 300 seats, so you don't have to wait for line.





















water is already on the table, so you don't have to wait, but also there is a button so when you are ready to order or need waitress, you just press that button.






















Yes, you cook meat yourself




















menu
















































































I sat down, start looking menu, but the menu was pretty big and I couldn't decide, and since my sister start ordering right away, I just decided to eat whatever she ordered.

































































beef toro 600yen (about U.S. $6)
It's like I'm eating fat. Too fatty for me.




















calbi for 4 (I can't remember which calbi, somewhere between U.S. $30-$40)




















salad 880 yen
Avocado, poato salad, tomato, shrimp eggs, etc with sesame dressing




















bi-bim roll 680 yen (about U.S. $7)




















fried rice 580 yen (about U.S. $6)
This is the taste I've been wanted to eat! Ramen store style fried rice. Delicious.




















shrimp cheese korean style pancake 880 yen (about U.S. $9)
Shrimp, mentaiko, cheese inside. That's right, I can't eat cheese but I tasted a piece of it and it was good.





















comes with dipping sauce



















For overall, I liked food. I loved fried rice the most, but beef, rolls, salad, everything was good. The total came up around U.S. $100.





天下味 栄田店
高知県高知市栄田町14-15
14-15, Sakaeda-cho, Kochi

Hours:11:30am-1am

http://r.tabelog.com/kochi/A3901/A390101/39000164/

get coupon here:
http://www.hotpepper.jp/strJ000030178/map/?vos=nhppalsa000013

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments