Yamato Japanese restaurant - Stevenson Ranch, CA - Vegas and Food

Jun 15, 2010

Yamato Japanese restaurant - Stevenson Ranch, CA

 

I came here so many years ago when I used to live in Stevenson Ranch, and they didn't have kaiten sushi back then, but they do now. I sat down and I was ready to eat, but I didn't see prices anywhere, so I was little nervous, and hoping it's not too expensive.

The sushi chef was friendly, food was fine, as a sushi restaurant in Santa Clarita. But if they serve this quality of food in Japan, absolutely out of business in 2 month.





























It was dinner time and packed













menu













I see only the same items, also desserts looks dry and old. Since you don't know when they made those sushi, you should try to order the ones you want and have fresh sushi.







































$1.75













red pepper flakes or something on top. But not so spicy, and it was good. $2.75













$1.75













$2.75













White tuna, crispy onion on top $2.75
I saw the guy who was sitting next me eating this, so I ordered it and this was the best one of all. That crispy onion makes taste better.













yellow tail belly $3.75
sushi chef recommended so I ordered.













tamago (egg) $1.25













I believe it's fake crab meat inside squid $2.75













Dynamite $6.95













mushroom and scallops on bottom of mayo. Bland & watery.













This is how much we ate for two.













ok, price wasn't bad at all.















koi pond


























Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Yamato Japanese restaurant
24947 Pico Canyon Rd
Stevenson Ranch,CA 91381
(661) 799-0707

Mon-Thu 11:30 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Fri-Sat 11:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Sun 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/yamato-restaurant-stevenson-ranch

Yamato Restaurant on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments