Koraku - Little Tokyo (Revisited) - Vegas and Food

Sep 16, 2010

Koraku - Little Tokyo (Revisited)

 

Pics from last night. I ordered ramen and half fried rice combo $9.95. Everything I ate was just average. Food is ok, but this place open late.

CLICK HERE
for pics from 2007.


shio ramen
Just like back in 2007, I didn't like their chashu. Noodle was average.













half fried rice
I ate half. Hey, would you please cut veggies in the same size?













meatballs (appetizer, 5pcs)
It was crispy outside and I liked it.













I believe these are gyutan shioyaki (broiled beef tongue) $5.95
I didn't try them.













Takuya from Miku restaurant in Vancouver, BC and Mike from Master chef on fox tv.















Rating (food): 3.4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Koraku
314 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
(213) 687-4972

Mon-Sat 11 am - 3 am
Sun 11 am - 12 am


http://www.yelp.com/biz/kouraku-restaurant-los-angeles-2

Koraku on Urbanspoon

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments