Piccomolo Italian ice cream - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Sep 30, 2010

Piccomolo Italian ice cream - Pasadena

 

So I was in Pasadena today and I was checking my yelp bookmark to see which place I have bookmarked in the area, and it was this place.

I tasted blueberry cheesecake, caffe espresso, green tea, strawberry milk, pinacolada twist, and plain yoggi. Too much? I don't think so. They were all good but I really liked espresso, green tea and strawberry milk. So which one did I choose?


























$1.95 single scoop gelato in sugar cone







































































































































Strawberry milk and Vanilla $1.95 x2
I guess it's suppose to be gelato, but it was more like ice cream.



















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes



Piccomolo Italian ice cream
20 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91105

(626) 744-1788

http://www.piccomolo.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/piccomolo-italian-ice-cream-pasadena

Piccomolo Italian Ice Cream on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments