check out CSN stores - Vegas and Food

Oct 2, 2010

check out CSN stores

 





I've never heard of CSN stores until I was contacted by CSN to review their product. I was really amazed how they have 200+ sites with over1,000,000 products!
So I start browsing their sites for dining set since I don't have any dining table and dining chairs in my kitchen right now. Oh, and remember, they offer FREE SHIPPING for their dining set!

I found some cool dining sets, but they might be too big for my small kitchen.











Then I start browsing cookware and bakeware, as I like to cook and bake. Guess what, they have too many items there, and I can't decide which product to review. So you just have to wait and see which item I choose.







They even have Zojirushi products. They are famous Japanese company and their rice cooker and hot pots are very popular in Japan. I'm using their rice cooker right now but I need new one.

No comments:
Write comments