Drago Centro - Downtown, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Nov 10, 2010

Drago Centro - Downtown, L.A.

 

There are so many good restaurants in Downtown, Los Angeles. I'm really happy that I found this place on yelp. I was with my friend and we had some hard time finding free parking for this place. We didn't have reservation, but waited 15 minutes or so, and we got our table. But I really recommend to make reservations, because this place was packed.









































menu






























































amuse bouche






























l'uovo $12
sunny side up egg, chanterelle, cipollini, salsa verde















le animelle $14
crispy sweetbread, polenta, blackberry















I liked my sweetbread. The sauce was sweet.















i tagliolini con granceola $25
dungeness crab tagliolini, tomatoes, basil

So rich flavor with lots of crab meat. How these pasta can be so tasty with just crab, tomato, and basil? Well, simple is the best. The portion wasn't big, but because of the richness of the sauce, you won't be starved.















cappuccino
I didn't think they're gonna give me fake sugar. After I saw Splenda, I had to ask them to bring me real sugar.















i cannoli per due $18
stracciatella, orange pistachio, rosemary pine nut, tiramisu















One of the best cannoli I ever had. Each cannoli has different flavor and they were just good. Each cannoli is not so big, I'm guessing maybe like 5-6inches long. I shared with my friend, but I wish I ate all just by myself.















I think it was coffee flavor















Mignardise
It was very sweet















I must say everything I ate was delicious. Although I wasn't impressed with their service. Our waitress was nice, but slow. She was taking order first for the table next to us, even we were ready to order and they sat down after us. But once we placed our orders, our food came to the table pretty quick.


Rating (food): 4.4 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Drago Centro
525 S Flower St
Ste 120
Los Angeles, CA 90071

(213) 228-8998

Mon-Thu 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Fri 11:30 am - 10 pm
Sat 5 pm - 10 pm
Sun 5 pm - 9:30 pm

Free Valet parking with validation

http://www.dragocentro.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/drago-centro-los-angeles

Drago Centro on Urbanspoon

Drago Centro in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments