KONY King Of New York Pizzeria - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Nov 17, 2010

KONY King Of New York Pizzeria - Koreatown

 

I was sick and I was craving for pizza. I had a menu at home and I've been wanted to try this place. Now, I never had New York pizza in New York, so I don't know if this place is really New York style pizza or not. But I liked it. Although, I personally prefer Mr.Pizza in koreatown. But this KONY pizzeria has better prices and specials.

I got this $20 "Yelp" special (check Yelp link below):
2-Topping 18" Pie, 5 Hot Wings and 8 Garlic Knots

But they were out of wings, so we got garlic bread instead. We waited about 15 minutes after we placed our order.
































garlic bread (with no cheese) and garlic knots













Love their garlic knots













18" pizza - eggplant and Canadian bacon













Maybe you can't tell from the picture, but the pizza was really big, each piece was pretty big, too.


























thin crust













I like their breaded eggplant













Their cheese taste different (in good way)













As you can see, the pizza was big and it didn't fit in my refrigerator.



















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 3.8 / 5
Repeat: Yes

King of New York Pizzeria
301 S Western Ave. Ste 104
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 252-0082

Sun-Thurs: 11 am - 11 pm
Fri-Sat: 11 am - 12:30 am

http://konypizzeria.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/king-of-new-york-pizzeria-los-angeles

King of New York Pizzeria on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments