Tibet Nepal House - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Nov 24, 2010

Tibet Nepal House - Pasadena

 

This is one of the restaurant I've wanted to try for years. Why? Because I've never had Nepal food before. Of course I wanted to have Yak, but so many people who tried Yak on yelp said the meat is tough, so I just didn't eat it.
The service was ok, and the food was blah. I was very disappointed. The only dish I'd recommend would be appetizer sampler.








































We used restaurant.com coupon













menu
























House Special Sampling Platter $10.99
Combination of Aloo achaar, Himalayan chicken, Momo, and cheese.













Dumplings were good. I usually don't like cheese, but these cheese were different, and didn't taste like cheese, reminds me of Indian cheese. I liked it too. Aloo achaar were not bad.













Naan $1.99













Tse Phing $ 7.99
Lightly sautéed mushrooms and varieties of vegetables with Emma, star anis and Himalayan spices, and simmered with beans noodle.

We asked to our waiter, "we want curry, which one do you recommend?" and the waiter recommended this dish. I guess these are curry flavor, but not really curry that we wanted to eat. Well, there were some language problems. Bland, boring, it's not something I'd order again.













House Specialized Platter $15.99
Combination of sekuwa chicken, lamb and shrimp. The taste was bland. Not my favorite for sure.







































Rating (food): 3 / 5
Rating (service): 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Tibet Nepal House36 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626) 585-0955


All you can eat lunch buffet Tue-Fri $8.99 11:30am-2:30pm
Dinner: 5pm-10pm
Fri-Sat dinner:5pm-10:30pm
Closed on Monday

http://www.tibetnepalhouse.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tibet-nepal-house-pasadena


Tibet Nepal House on Urbanspoon

Tibet Nepal House in Los Angeles on Fooddigger

にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments