Cemitas y Clayudas Pal Cabron - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Feb 14, 2011

Cemitas y Clayudas Pal Cabron - Koreatown

 

I've been wanted to come here and I finally did for Koreatown tweetup. I'm not a fun of Mexican cuisine, probably my least favorite cuisine, but I'm glad I tried their food. Usually when I go to Mexican restaurants, pretty much the same items on the menu, burritos, tacos, fajitas, etc. But this place have Mexican sandwiches, pizzas and Mexican drinks such as Horchata. I liked their chorizo Cemita and Taco arabe. Those two things are recommended. Tlayudas? well, I don't like cheese so I can't say anything about it.









































menu


























menu: special













My first time drinking Jarritos













#19 Tlayudas:Vegetariana
Avocado, tomato,mushroom, cactus, Mexican cheese













chalupas













Taco arabe $3.25













#10 Cemita: pork sausage chorizo (with no avocado)
chorizo, mexican cheese, onion. The sandwich was pretty big and there were lots of meat. I like the bun a lot.


























#14 Tlayudas: combinada $12.50













Horchata $2
My new favorite drink















Tostadas de tinga $6.75













daily special: Estofado de Pollo (chicken soup)
The soup was tasty. There were chicken, olives, and something else.













#12 Cemita: chicken mole (with no cheese)













inside the bathroom



















Rating (food): 4 / 5
Rating (service): 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Cemitas y Clayudas Pal Cabron
3337 1/2 W 8th St
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 427-0601

Mon-Thu, Sun 10 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 10 am - 3 am




http://www.palcabron.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/cemitas-y-clayudas-pal-cabron-los-angeles

Pal Cabron: on Urbanspoon


ใซใปใ‚“ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐๆ‘ ๆตทๅค–็”Ÿๆดปใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐ ใƒญใ‚ตใƒณใ‚ผใƒซใ‚นๆƒ…ๅ ฑใธ

ไบบๆฐ—ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒณใ‚ญใƒณใ‚ฐใธ

No comments:
Write comments