Cafe La Boheme - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Feb 4, 2011

Cafe La Boheme - West Hollywood

 

My friend took me this place and I absolutely love this place. Our food was served pretty quick, and everything was delicious. It was dine-LA week and they had a special dine-LA menu, but I decided to order from their regular menu.

Also looks like they have happy hour.



















menu


















dessert menu































Steamed mussels $11
white wine, garlic, shallots, chili flakes

There are some soup on bottom, and it was very tasty.













Maryland crab cake $8













Very good crab cake. Crisp outside, lots of crab meat inside.













I was gonna order their cocktail "The Holidaze" but they didn't have it, so I got something our waitress recommended, which was similar to "The Holidaze". It's gotta raspberries and Godiva chocolate liqueur. It was sweet, strong alcohol with strong chocolate flavor.













Cafe Caesar $7
My friend ordered, it was very small portion.













Soup of the day (butternut squash soup) $8
spiced pumpkin seeds, gingered creme fraiche













Herb marinated hanger steak $21
garlic mashed potatoes, glazed green beans, balsamic steak sauce

My friend's entree. I had a slice of steak, and it was very tasty.













Four cheese mac n cheese $8













Wasabi puree $6
I liked it, it's not spicy.













Pan Seared scallops $24
edamame, pea tendrils, yuzu orange beurre blanc

My entree. Loved every bite.













Cappuccino $6
little cinnamon powder on top













Meyer lemon creme brulee $8
One of my favorite creme brulee I've had. You can really taste the lemon. This creme brulee gave me a perfect ending.













Rating (food): 4.7 / 5
Rating (service): 4.2 / 5
Repeat: Yes

La Boheme
8400 Santa Monica blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069

(323)848-2360

http://www.globaldiningca.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-boheme-west-hollywood

La Bohรจme on Urbanspoon

La Boheme in Los Angeles on Fooddigger


ใซใปใ‚“ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐๆ‘ ๆตทๅค–็”Ÿๆดปใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐ ใƒญใ‚ตใƒณใ‚ผใƒซใ‚นๆƒ…ๅ ฑใธ

ไบบๆฐ—ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒณใ‚ญใƒณใ‚ฐใธ

No comments:
Write comments