The Slaw Dogs - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Feb 17, 2011

The Slaw Dogs - Pasadena

 

I had Black Board Eats 30% off coupon for this place. When we got here around 2-2:30pm, this place was packed.
I was looking at their menu and I couldn't decide what I want because they have so many things on the menu. But there were a few things I wanted to try, but I decided to try their popular Thai slaw dog. To me, it sounds interesting and yummy.

Because this place is located in Pasadena, I'm not sure if I could go back, but if I do, I'm gonna have their "The soy bomb".

Also looks like they do have lunch special; Mon-Fri 11am-3pm, and Happy hour;3pm-5pm.

Oh, and I liked my food.








































menu

















#5 The Rueben Dog $6.59
Butterfly spicy polish, pastrami, swiss, sauerkraut, Russian dressing, grilled rye



















#8 Thai slaw dog $6.59
chicken sausage, spicy peanut-coconut satay dressing, cilantro-carrot slaw, crushed peanuts, siracha aioli






































Sweet potato fries $3.99

















cappuccino

















Rating (food): 3.7 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes


The Slaw Dogs
720 N Lake Ave. Ste 8
Pasadena, CA 91104

(626) 808-9777

Mon-Wed, Sun 11 am - 9 pm
Thu-Sat 11 am - 10 pm






http://www.theslawdogs.com/


http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-slaw-dogs-pasadena

Slaw Dogs on Urbanspoon


ใซใปใ‚“ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐๆ‘ ๆตทๅค–็”Ÿๆดปใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐ ใƒญใ‚ตใƒณใ‚ผใƒซใ‚นๆƒ…ๅ ฑใธ

ไบบๆฐ—ใƒ–ใƒญใ‚ฐใƒฉใƒณใ‚ญใƒณใ‚ฐใธ

No comments:
Write comments