Coffee Hyanggee - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Apr 20, 2011

Coffee Hyanggee - Koreatown

 

After I had a dinner at Yuchun restaurant in the same mall, I saw this hidden coffee place. I never knew there is a coffee shop. This place is not on yelp or urbanspoon, and nobody mentioned before.


















Little sitting area, warm atmosphere, I like that. The workers were very nice. There were two young Korean guys were sitting on the sofa, but after I placed my latte, they encouraged me to sit down while I was waiting for my latte. That was sweet.




















































The drinks menu are very common, but the prices are lower compared to other Koreatown cafes.


















Green tea latte $4.25
Unfortunately, this green tea latte wasn't the best I've had, but still good.













Rating (drink): 3.3 / 5
Rating (service): 4.3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Coffee Hyanggee
3195 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90006

(213)427-9141



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ

人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments