New dish at Yuk Dae Jang in Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Oct 19, 2018

New dish at Yuk Dae Jang in Koreatown

 

Yuk Dae Jang has new item on the menu, which is braised spicy beef ribs and I was here to try that. It's been two years since last time I was here. I really enjoyed everything I ate. Braised beef ribs, all noodle dishes, all highly recommended. This is one of the local favorite restaurant. Dinner time gets busy. Actor Steve Yuen recently visited here, too! They also opened second location in Gardena.

CLICK HERE for pics from 2016






Premium pork belly boiled in various herbs
Braised spicy beef ribs $49.99
We shared with 3 people and we had leftovers to take some home. Of course we had other food to eat, but still, I think it's enough portion for 3-4 people. 
Angus brisket cold buck wheat noodle $10.99
Angus brisket spicy cold bibim noodle $10.99
I was craving for cold noodles last few months and oh god it was so good. 


This was more like ramen noodles. I like it as it is, but I liked handmade pasta more.
Original YukGaeJang with handmade pasta $13.99
Absolutely loved handmade pasta. 
Handcrafted steamed dumpling (pork & chive / kimchi & pork) $7.99



YukDaeJang 
3033 W 6th St Ste 104-105
Los Angeles, CA 90020

(213) 352-1331
Open 7 days a week:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

http://www.yukdaejang.com/index.php

https://www.yelp.com/biz/yuk-dae-jang-los-angeles

No comments:
Write comments