Bourbon street cafe - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 28, 2011

Bourbon street cafe - Koreatown

 

After Myung Dong Donkatsu, we wanted some coffee, so we stopped by at Bourbon street cafe. If you want some good quality coffee with good prices in Koreatown, here's the place to go.































menu













Croissant is $4.5, and I think other baked goods are $3.5













Cappuccino $3.50
Good quality, smooth, not overpriced for coffee drinks like most other cafes in Koreatown.













Croissant $4.50
It's not cheap, in fact, it cost more than my cappuccino, but I've been wanting to try Breadbar, so I shared with my friend. I loved it, but I probably just get croissant at Paris Baguette for less price.













Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Bourbon street cafe
698 S Vermont Ave. Unit 103
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 388-7888

Mon-Fri 8 am - 10 pm
Sat 11 am - 10 pm

http://www.thebourbonstreetcafe.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bourbon-street-cafe-los-angeles


Bourbon street cafe on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments