Newly opened Myeongdong Donkasu in Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jun 27, 2011

Newly opened Myeongdong Donkasu in Koreatown

 

Newly opened tonkatsu place Myeongdong Donkasu in Koreatown (It's in the same mall with Kobawoo). I purchased coupon on ASSA coupon, so my tonkatsu was $5 instead of $9.25.
The menu is simple, only 6 items to choose from. Small place, the staff were VERY friendly and nice to us. Since this place just opened, there were not many customers, so we were chatting with the staff. I think they were saying the chef was trained at some famous Tonkatsu restaurant in Tokyo, and using that recipe.












































menu


















Fillet Pork Cutlet $9.25, comes with rice and soup. No banchan like other Korean restaurants.













I choose fillet, because it's less fattening. I'm not a big fan of tonkatsu, and I never been to any other tonkatsu restaurants, so I can't compare with other places, but cabbage was watery, and my tonkatsu was ok, but nothing outstanding. Sure, I might be back for $5, but I wouldn't pay $10.



























Rating (food): 3.4 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Maybe

Myeongdong Donkasu
698 S. Vermont Ave. #111
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 365-2200

11:00 AM ~ 9:30 PM (7 days)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/myeongdong-donkasu-los-angeles

Myeongdong Donkasu on Urbanspoon


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments