3rd annual Korean BBQ cook-off 2011 - Vegas and Food

Aug 14, 2011

3rd annual Korean BBQ cook-off 2011

 

Pics from 3rd annual Korean BBQ cook-off. I missed last year but someone said they had more vendors last year.















Free choco pie and candies













BCD tofu house. It was all free.













Free sample of soon tofu. I had two cups.













LA Kalbi













LA kalbi. $10 for this? Sorry, but not for me. No, I didn't buy it. I just took a picture.































Seoul Sausage













Kalbi sausage $6
*Thanks for the kalbi sausage @Jowe Lee













I waited about 20-30 minutes to get this. But it was delicious.













Makkoli (left) and Myungjak Korean raspberry wine (right). I asked for sample of makkoli and the girl said "we usually don't have sample, but ok, here you go". Haha, nice.













Beer Belly













Beer Belly







































Park's BBQ (left) and Don Dae Gam (right)













My plate of the food from Don Dae Gam $5
I asked them if I could have extra rice and they gave me some extra.













Palsaik (left) and Melona ice cream bar. I bought mango ice cream bar because it was 50 cents. They were trying to get rid of everything.







































contestant: Wesley Lieberher













contestant: Chris Oh













contestant: Hogan Lee













contestant: Pat Chung













James Kyson Lee













James Kyson Lee, Simon Majumdar, Jonathan Gold













Wesley Lieberher, the winner of BBQ cook-off. He's the chef at Beer Belly.


























Free goodies. choco pie, magazines, bear gums, candies, memo pad, 2 shot glasses














http://kbbqcookoff.com/

No comments:
Write comments