Baciami Gelateria & Creperia cafe - Larchmont - Vegas and Food

Aug 10, 2011

Baciami Gelateria & Creperia cafe - Larchmont

 

Little gelato and crepe cafe on Larchmont, Los Angeles. Probably most people don't know, but there is outdoor seating in the back. Everything seems to be pricey, but this is Larchmont. Of course everything is overpriced. But still, I love Larchmont.






























































menu


























Yes, they carry chocolate













Gelato

































































Coffee $2.50













Espresso













Crepe
I can't remember if I ordered with 3 ingredients ($9.75) or 4 ingredients ($10.75).













Caramelized onions, ham, spinach. I feel like I also ordered egg white but can't remember. My crepe needs some kind of sauce. Had no flavor. Also my crepe was too sweet as a savory crepe, it didn't go well with my ham and veggies, but probably it'll taste better as sweet crepes.













Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Baciami
139 1/2 N Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles,CA 90004

(323) 336-8110

Mon-Thu, Sun 9 am - 9 pm
Fri-Sat 9 am - 11 pm

http://www.baciamicafe.com

http://www.yelp.com/biz/baciami-gelateria-and-creperia-los-angeles

Baciami Cafe on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments