Ramen Jinya - Studio City - Vegas and Food

Aug 21, 2011

Ramen Jinya - Studio City

 

I've been wanting to come here since they opened.
I wanted to order Shio tonkotsu ramen, but I saw August special menu and I couldn't refuse "limited time only" special menu.

I ordered Duck ramen $11 from August special menu, and my friend ordered Shio tonkotsu ramen $9.55 with karaage and salad combo $3.95 + extra brown egg $1. We also ordered gyoza $4.95. I tasted both broth and the flavor was totally different. My duck ramen soup was sweet and I loved it. Shio tonkotsu ramen soup was more salty and strong flavor.






























menu



























August special menu 2011


















salad













Gyoza $4.95













crispy chicken (karaage)
Crispy chicken was crispy and delicious.













Shio tonkotsu ramen (20 servings a day) $8.55
Pork broth; pork chashu, spinach, bamboo, green onion,fried onion













Duck ramen $11
Bonito and soy sauce broth; 2 slices of duck meat, thin fried tofu, mizuna leaves













duck meat was little fatty and slightly gamey (yes, I know, it's duck, of course it's fatty and gamey). But broth had a sweet flavor and it goes well with mizuna and ramen. I'm satisfied.













Added brown hard boiled egg














Rating: 4.3 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Ramen Jinya
11239 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA 91604

(818) 980-3977

Mon-Thu, Sun 11 am - 10 pm
Fri-Sat 11 am - 12 am

http://www.jinya-la.com/ramen/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ramen-jinya-studio-city

Ramen Jinya Japanese Noodle on Urbanspoon



にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロサンゼルス情報へ
人気ブログランキングへ

No comments:
Write comments