Demitasse - Little Tokyo (3) - Vegas and Food

Jan 1, 2012

Demitasse - Little Tokyo (3)

 

Last day of 2011. Yes, I was here. Good coffee, delicious pastries and friendly people. Love here.

CLICK HERE and HERE for more pics
















This is what I was here for.














They used to carry pastries from Farmshop, but maybe they changed it? It says baked goods by cakemonkey.





























menu





























My coffee and pastry $5













For this special $5 deal, you can choose coffee from Ecuador El Batan, Sumatra Lake Tawar, or Mexico Chiapas. I just said "I'm gonna have whichever the one you recommend". And I got this. I think this is Mexico Chiapas. This coffee was perfect match with my apple pie crumble pop pie.













Apple pie crumble pop pie $3.50













Oh my goodness... this pie was so so so delicious. Just so good. Now I'm a big fan of Cake Monkey. Although I love Farmshop too so I wish they had pastries from Farmshop AND Cake Monkey.












Yes, now they have outdoor patio.













Rating: 4.5 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes 

Demitasse
135 S San Pedro St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 545-1047

http://cafedemitasse.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/demitasse-los-angeles

Demitasse on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments