Stan's Donuts - Westwood - Vegas and Food

Jan 7, 2012

Stan's Donuts - Westwood

 

One of the L.A.'s most famous donuts shop in Westwood, Stan's Donuts. I had a coupon for one free donut. I almost never in the area, but hey, thanks to Munch On Me for some FREE stuff. I enjoyed walking around in the area. I found some good places too.

When I was picking my donut, there were two guys helping me out and they were nice, but when I went back later on the same day to get one more donut, there was a girl, and she was super bitch to me, so I just left. Sorry bi*ch, I'm not buying anything from you.




















So many choices.. But everything looks too sweet for my taste.












Simpsons donuts caught my eyes













Peanut butter and banana with choco chip also caught my eyes..












But I got this. I think this is Apple Cinnamon log $2.50 and I liked it. 














Rating: 3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Stan's doughnuts
10948 Weyburn Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024

(310) 208-866

Mon-Sun 6 am - 12 am

http://www.stansdoughnuts.com/index.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/stans-doughnuts-los-angeles



Stan's Corner Donut Shoppe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:
Write comments