Espresso Profeta - Westwood - Vegas and Food

Jan 12, 2012

Espresso Profeta - Westwood

 

When I was in the area, I was looking up "near by places " on yelp and this place came up, and I'm just so happy I found this place. Too bad this place is only open until 7pm.













It's really hard to see..













Inside was packed with students with laptop.












So we sat down outside.  Very nice. Love it.












Cafe nico (3.5oz) $3.75 + tax
candied orange, half and half, cinnamon, orange zest












Yup, it's small. Well, it says 3.5oz on the menu, but the menu is so small and I really couldn't see it. Also my question was "where is candied orange?" Very expensive $4 a cup of coffee. It was good though.. But I'm getting cafe latte next time. That's 12oz and I need more than 3.5oz.













Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 3.7 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Espresso Profeta
1129 Glendon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024

(310) 208-3375 

Mon-Sun 7 am - 7 pm  

http://www.espressoprofetala.com/  

http://www.yelp.com/biz/espresso-profeta-los-angeles


Espresso Profeta on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments