Grand Opening! La Mamma Burger at Grand Central Market - Vegas and Food

Jan 15, 2012

Grand Opening! La Mamma Burger at Grand Central Market

 

La Mamma Burger, it just opened about a week ago inside the Grand Central Market in Downtown, Los Angeles.The menu is simple, burger, hot dog, chicken, turkey, philly, and the merguez sandwiches. I couldn't decide between burger and the merguez sandwich, but I got hamburger. Toasted brioche bun sounds yum. But I'm going back for The Merguez sandwich. It's 3 Mediterranean sausages on french baguette. Sounds great.
















Hamburger $5
1/3 lb fresh ground beef, toasted brioche bun, lettuce, tomato, easy 1000 island dressing












Well, maybe because I asked for really really easy dressing (because I'm on a diet), plus I didn't get any extra toppings, (you can get grilled mushroom, peppers, caramelized onions, etc for only $0.35 each topping) my burger didn't have much flavor. So yeah, get with extra toppings or their premium sauce. I'm sure it'll taste great.













It was super juicy.













Rating: 3.4 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

La Mamma Burger (Grand Central Market)
317 S. Broadway #C4.5
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213)261-4161

http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-mamma-burger-los-angeles

1 comment:
Write comments