Purple Wine & Coffee - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jan 16, 2012

Purple Wine & Coffee - Koreatown

 

It's opened last month, new wine and coffee bar/cafe in Koreatown. I like ambiance and decor.  The service was slow but they were nice. Also don't be mad even they make so many mistakes.

So there were 4 of us. 2 of us used buy 1 get 1 free coupon, and one used either 40% off wine or half off food. So either wine was 40% off or tempura was $6.

I ordered hazelnut iced coffee $4 and green tea latte $5. After buy 1 get 1 free, my total was $3. Yup, something is not right. I know. They were messing up our bills and orders a lot. I was just checking my receipt, they charged me hot hazelnut coffee $3 and gave me latte $5 for free.





























Menu
















































Complimentary peanuts and cheese












My hazelnut iced coffee (left) $4 and iced cappuccino $6
Ok, so one of the girl ordered hot cappuccino, not iced. So they just gave us this iced cappuccino and made new hot cappuccino. I had both drinks and I liked both. Cappuccino was good after pouring syrup.














Cappuccino $5
And a girl got cappuccino.












Tea $4
One girl ordered blended drink, but it came out  more like "iced" and not "blended". So we asked them to make it "blended" and they said no, they can't. So she decided to get tea. Of course the girl ordered as iced tea, but we whispered and decided to not tell them. Then when we were ready to pay, they told me "you can't use buy 1 get 1 free with coffee and tea". I was shocked. So I said "well, she got blended coffee drink, but you said you can't make blended and that's why we had to change it to the tea". After my word, I think she got buy 1 get 1 free.












Green tea latte $5
My green tea latte tasted like shortbread. Yeah, you can see there are some sprinkles on top. It was sweet, in good way. I actually liked it. 












Shrimp tempura $12












Ask for this coupon to get this deal.















Purple Wine & Coffee (Inside Garden Suite hotel)
681 S Western Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90005

(213) 383-0000 

Mon-Sat 7 am - 2 am
Sun 7 am - 12 am

http://gardensuitehotel.com/  

http://www.yelp.com/biz/purple-wine-and-coffee-los-angeles

Purple Wine & Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments