Tbilisi N Yerevan Bakery - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Jan 24, 2012

Tbilisi N Yerevan Bakery - West Hollywood

 

This place has been in business for about 20 years or so (I think that's what the lady told me) but they closed and reopened, and I happened to be here on the grand opening day (1/19/2012). I just bought one pastry to try, since I like French/Japanese/Korean pastries better and I wasn't sure if I'm gonna like it or not.


















I think cakes are between $3-$4.
















I wanna try red velvet cake
















Sold by weight.















black sesame paste inside $0.42 (sold by weight)



























Rating: 3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Tbilisi N Yerevan Bakery
7862 Santa Monica Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90046
323-654-7427

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tbilisi-n-yerevan-bakery-west-hollywood

Tbilisi n Yerevan Bakery on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments