Tirovino Wine Bar - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Jan 15, 2012

Tirovino Wine Bar - West Hollywood

 

I feel bad whenever I go to the wine bar because I really don't drink wine. But I tasted my friend's dessert wine and I liked it, so I ordered one too. The food was very good here, I really liked my spaghetti and braised beef brisket.




















menu













































We started off with dessert wine, Moscato D'asti. I recommend this dessert wine to people who can't drink wine like me. No, I can't drink wine, except this.












Complimentary bread












Lesso $13
Pot braised beef brisket with cabernet wine and mustard

Beef was sooooooo soft and flavorful. Get this appetizer. Absolutely delicious.












Pesce Milanese $14
Pan fried filet of sole with a lemon wedge

My friend's entree. It was too buttery for me.












Spaghetti $18
Lump crab meat in a garlic tomato white wine sauce












Pizza Capricciosa $11
Tomato, mozzarella, artichokes, ham













We asked for half with mozzarella and no ham, and other half ham with no cheese, and tomato and artichokes on both. The pizza was really big portion. $11 is a good deal. Also they serve pizza without cutting it into slices.













Rating: 4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes
Parking: Street or you can valet at the next door restaurant

Tirovino Wine Bar
7166 Melrose Ave
West Hollywood, CA 90048

(323) 933-1800

Open: 3pm-11:30pm
Lunch: friday only 11:30am
Brunch Sat & Sun: 10am-3pm
Sunday dinner: 3pm-9:30pm
Happy Hour: Everyday 4-8pm

http://tirovinowinebar.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tirovino-wine-bar-west-hollywood
TiroVino Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments