Ice Kiss - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Apr 30, 2012

Ice Kiss - Koreatown

 

Ice Kiss has been on my list to go for their shaved ice. So yeah, of course I got my shaved ice. This place also has variety of drinks, including sweet potato milkshake which made from real sweet potato (not powder), and also taro, oreo, lychee, and more. Check the menu below.

Also it's kinda weird that the workers were sitting and chatting behind us. Also the worker told me that I can't take pictures of the menu. She didn't say anything about taking pics of the food though..



















Sweet potato milkshake (left) $5.50
I can't remember what's the other one. I did like my sweet potato shake, if you like sweet potato, I think you're gonna like it because it's very sweet potato.














Taro shaved ice (single) $6.99
I was hoping they serve with taro ice cream, but it was vanilla ice cream with taro powder on top. Oh well. Still, you can't go wrong with shaved ice.























Rating: 3.3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Ice Kiss
3407 W 6th St
Los Angeles, CA 90020
(213) 382-4776

Mon-Sun 11 am - 1 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ice-kiss-los-angeles

 Ice Kiss on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments