Market on Holly - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Apr 13, 2012

Market on Holly - Pasadena

 

Market on Holly, cute place in Pasadena. Good place to hang out after shopping at Forever 21. I came here to try their pastries, specially I wanted to try croissant. Unfortunately they didn't have plain croissant so I got chocolate croissant. They also had yummy looking bars, but after thinking about calories, I decided to not get it. Well, maybe next time. Also this place is not so cheap. My small latte and one croissant, the total came up to $6.80.
















From left: wonder bars $3, S'mores $3, pecan bars $3













corn muffin, nutmeg donut muffin, savory muffin $2.75 each














Latte (8oz) $3.25
Latte was just ok. I've tried latte at so many different places, and this is not the place I wanna get my latte.













Chocolate croissant $3












To me, it was more like puff/phyllo pastry. This pastry was good as it is, but not what I was looking for my croissant.














Rating: 3.5 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes



Market on Holly
57 E Holly St
Pasadena, CA 91103
(626) 844-8811

Mon-Fri 7 am - 7 pm
Sat 8 am - 5 pm
Sun 9 am - 2 pm

http://themarketonholly.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-market-on-holly-pasadena 

 Market on Holly on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments