Natas Pastries - Sherman Oaks - Vegas and Food

Apr 28, 2012

Natas Pastries - Sherman Oaks

 

I was excited when I came here with my friend. But I was REALLY disappointed when I got home because the cashier guy gave me my friend's order. So I got all the pastries that I didn't want. This was almost a year ago, but I'm still pissed off. I guess this could happen if he was just keep chatting and not really paying attention. I had 3 egg tarts, choco covered strawberry and cream puff. I think the total was around $10.

All the pastries were average. Not much to talk about. My fried ate the pastries I bought, she told me they weren't delicious. But I'm willing to go back and try the pastries I really wanted to try.





















cream puff














egg tart













Rating: 3.3 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Natas Pastries
13317 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818) 788-8050

Mon-Sun 8 am - 11 pm

http://www.nataspastries.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/natas-pastries-sherman-oaks

 Natas Pastries on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments