Tierra Mia coffee - Downtown, L.A. - Vegas and Food

Aug 7, 2012

Tierra Mia coffee - Downtown, L.A.

 

Tierra Mia coffee just opened their 5th location in Downtown. When I sat down at the table, I was so familiar with this place and I realized, this place used to be Night Toast Cafe.

I always like to try something unusual, something new and unique. Well, Tierra Mia has Rice & Beans, Horchata, and Cafe Corazon. Ok, that's all something unusual and new. I couldn't make my mind up between Horchata and Rice & Beans. The lady told me Horchata latte is the most popular drink on the menu. But I got Rice & Beans frappe this time. But I'm definitely going back for Horchata latte.















Menu




















Rice and Beans frappe (S) $3.45













Almond croissant $2.25













Rating : 4.3 / 5
Service: 4.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Tierra Mia coffee
653 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90014

(213) 895-6000

6:30AM to 10:00PM

http://www.tierramiacoffee.com/ 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/tierra-mia-coffee-los-angeles

 Tierra Mia Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments