Fig & Olive - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Sep 5, 2012

Fig & Olive - West Hollywood

 

It was back in October, 2011, I finally had a chance to come here. It was still Dine LA week so we ordered from Dine LA menu, and also from regular menu.

I really enjoyed the food. I also like that big open space.
Fig & Olive serves the food that I normally don't eat (which is great), and everything really tasted fresh.
























Dine LA menu (Oct. 2011) $28
I chose soup, Tajin, and Crostini


















Delicious bread. Brioche, croissant, raisin bread, baguette,,, this basket was filled with my favorite breads!












Really delicious jams. I bet they are homemade.














I can't remember, but I think it was Cote D'Azur fish soup














Northern Italian mushroom & truffle soup
Cremini mushroom soup, garlic, onion, thyme,white truffle olive oil













Mushroom Crostini, came with mushroom soup













Zucchini Carpaccio $12
Zucchini finished with olive oil, lemon, pine nuts, parmesan - Picholine olive













Couscous salad ( came with Tajine below)
couscous salad with cilantro and harissa



















Fig & Olive Tajine
Free range chicken marinated with moroccan spices, served with fig, olive, apricot, carrot, zucchini, onion, toasted almond














Dessert crostini
Amarena cherry, Mascarpone, pistachio on shortbread with Micro-basil

One of the best dessert I've had. I was amazed how shortbread can be so tasty just adding some cherry and Mascarpone. 


















Rating : 3.9 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Fig & Olive
8490 Melrose Pl
West Hollywood, CA 90069
(310) 360-9100

Mon-Fri 12 pm - 3 pm
Mon-Tue 6 pm - 10:30 pm
Wed-Thu 6 pm - 11 pm
Fri-Sat 5:30 pm - 11:30 pm
Sat-Sun 11:30 am - 3 pm
Sun 6 pm - 10 pm
Parking:Valet

http://www.figandolive.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/fig-and-olive-west-hollywood

Fig & Olive on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments