Dog Haus - Pasadena - Vegas and Food

Sep 26, 2012

Dog Haus - Pasadena

 

Thanks to Groupon. I had free $5 credit, and I got $10 of the food for $5 deal a while ago. That means $10 of free food! I ended up paying $1.90 but hey, I got all the food for under $2? Great!

I ordered corn dog, slider and hot dogs. Yes, that's all for me. I ate all. Everything was delicious and the workers were friendly. I like their $1.50 sliders and slingers. It's perfect for someone like me, who doesn't wanna eat too much or just wanna try little bit of everything.















menu














Look all those food! As always, I got everything with no cheese and easy mayo.













Burger slider $1.50
Angus beef, caramelized onions, mayo













Corn dog slinger $1.50
To me, it look like burned. It was very black. But I ate it anyway. I still liked it.













Hot dog slinger $1.50
All-beef mini dog, caramelized onions, mayo













Sooo Cali $5.95 + $0.50 (veggie dog)
Arugula, sliced tomatoes, crispy onions,spicy basil aioli avocado













I got my hot dog with veggie dog. It was difficult to eat. I believe they use Hawaiian Rolls for all their dogs, so of course, the bread was delicious. The hot dog was good, but I don't think I'm getting it again. To me, it didn't match well with avocado and veggie dog and the sauce.














Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Dog Haus
105 N Hill Ave
Pasadena, CA 91106

(626) 577-4287

Mon-Sun 11 am - 10 pm

http://doghausdogs.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/dog-haus-pasadena 

Dog Haus on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments