Irish coffee house - West Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Sep 14, 2012

Irish coffee house - West Hollywood

 

I came here to kill some time. This place is so tiny, there were total 4 tables on the first floor and they were so close to each other so you can hear what people are talking about. Since I like cafes in Koreatown, this is not the place for me. This place is ok if you just wanna grab coffee and pastries to go on the way to work, but not the place I wanna stay.


















Cafe Latte (S) $2.60 and chocolate croissant $2.75
My latte look like cappuccino. Nothing special.


















Maybe there were total about 1 teaspoonful of chocolate inside, but really, chocolate parts were only outside. And I must say, pastries at whole foods are better than this. I guess this place doesn't care about the quality of the pastries.













Rating : 2.7 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: No

Irish coffee house 
8470 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
 (310) 855-3564

Mon-Fri 8 am - 8 pm
Sat 9 am - 8 pm
Sun 10 am - 6 pm

http://www.theirishcoffeehouse.com/
 
http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-irish-coffee-house-west-hollywood
 
Irish Coffee House on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments