La Dijonaise Cafe et Boulangerie - Culver City - Vegas and Food

Sep 16, 2012

La Dijonaise Cafe et Boulangerie - Culver City

 

This place was disappointing. Nothing delicious. They don't heat up tart or muffin so our tart was just cold. I ordered latte and I could only taste milk. It was my first time asking to take them back my latte.


















This is cafe latte that I tasted and didn't like at all, so I asked them if I can change it to regular coffee. They said they'll make new one, but I didn't want that. I just asked for regular coffee.













And I got coffee. It was nothing special, like you can get at Seven Eleven.













Desserts and Drink menu


















Gluten free blueberry muffin
It was dry. Not soft or moist and that means not so high calories?













Apricot tart
Served cold. Tasted like from cheap bakery. I didn't like tart crust.













Rating : 2.5 / 5
Service: 2.6 / 5
Repeat: No

La Dijonaise Cafe et Boulangerie
8703 Washington Blvd
Culver City, CA 90232

(310) 287-2770

Mon-Fri 7 am - 9 pm
Sat 8 am - 9 pm
Sun 8 am - 5 pm

http://www.ladijonaise.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/la-dijonaise-cafe-et-boulangerie-culver-city

 La Dijonaise on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments