The Lobby Thai cafe in Thai town - Vegas and Food

Sep 24, 2012

The Lobby Thai cafe in Thai town

 

I didn't know until recently, I found the Thai cafe in Thai town! Open late and they have some unusual items on the menu, like Toasted bread I got. The food and drinks are not the best, in fact, they are just ok, but I'm going back and try their pink milk and other flavors of the toasted bread next time.



















I was asking about some of their cupcakes, but the cashier girls barely speak English.















menu
















cookies and brownie












Green tea smoothie $4.75, and Iced latte, I think. My friends ordered but they didn't like it. They said too sweet.












And this is my order. Toasted bread with Thai tea, and spicy Thai jam with mince sweet pork $3.25
Yes, you get two toasted bread, and you can choose both different toppings.














Rating : 3.4 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Repeat: Yes

The Lobby
5171 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

(323) 666-0555

Mon-Sun 8 am - 2 am

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-lobby-los-angeles

 

1 comment:
Write comments