Big Gay Ice Cream Truck Pop Up in Los Angeles - Vegas and Food

Oct 24, 2012

Big Gay Ice Cream Truck Pop Up in Los Angeles

 

Yes, they are here in Los Angeles for 4 days only, until Oct. 27. I had to try it. There were about 5 people in front of me, waited about 5-10 minutes. Not bad. I already new what I wanted to try. I wanted to eat Fig + olive oil sundae and cococone. But I didn't have enough cash with me, also I thought it's too much to eat two ice cream before my core class at the gym. So I got sundae. I'm hoping to catch the truck by the end of the week so I can try cococone too. My sundae was $6, not cheap. But who cares? They are only here for 4 days. So if you are in L.A., check their website for the truck schedule.














menu




















Fig + olive oil sundae $6
vanilla, olive oil, fig sauce.












I thought they're gonna swirl some fig sauce and olive oil, but this is what I got. It was like soft serve soaked in olive oil. I liked soft serve and fig sauce, but it was way too much olive oil for me. I wish they warned me. That was the only disappointment.














http://biggayicecream.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/big-gay-ice-cream-shop-new-york

Big Gay Ice Cream Truck on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments