Men Oh Tokushima ramen - Little Tokyo - Vegas and Food

Oct 31, 2012

Men Oh Tokushima ramen - Little Tokyo

 

Perhaps, this ramen place may be the best ramen place in Little Tokyo. My recent trip to Shinsengumi was very disappointed. Also I don't think Daikokuya, Koraku or Orochon is that good.
Unfortunately, I wasn't hungry at all so I was hoping that they're gonna have half portion ramen on the menu but they didn't. So I ordered small Tokushima don. I also tasted my friend's ramen. Everything I ate here were very good.















menu














Tokushima don (S) $2.50
Stir fried pork belly, simmered pork, seasoned bamboo shoots, shredded nori seaweed, and green onions over rice. It was tastier than I expected. It was too fatty for me but still, I enjoyed it.













Gyoza $4.50













Tonkotsu ramen $7.95
chashu,menma, onions, kikurage, (egg), seaweed. Tonkotsu soup didn't have any meaty smell or flavor like Shinsengumi. The noodle was  thin noodles and it was cooked al dente.













side of pork belly













Shoyu ramen $7.95
chashu,menma, onions, boiled spinach, egg, seaweed




























Rating : 4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Men Oh Tokushima ramen
456 E 2nd St
Los Angeles, CA 90012

(213) 687-8485

Tue-Sun 11:30 am - 2:30 pm
Tue-Sun 5:30 pm - 10 pm

 http://www.menohusa.com/home/

 http://www.yelp.com/biz/men-oh-tokushima-ramen-los-angeles

 

No comments:
Write comments