Breakfast at The Parish - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Oct 11, 2012

Breakfast at The Parish - Downtown

 

Yes, that's right. The Parish in Downtown L.A. is now open for breakfast, starting at 7:30am. They are serving coffee and pastries. Isn't that awesome!? I was so excited to come here for breakfast, also they were having Facebook promotion, so I got a free cup of coffee with refill!

They also have an happy hour 5-7pm, and 11pm-close.

















Yummy looking baked goods














I wanted to try bacon date scones and also beignets but I guess I'll have to wait till next time.













Lemon-Huckleberry Pinwheel $4
light buttery pastry with lemon curd, little huckleberry












Sausage brioche $4













Big sausage inside. It was also buttery (well, it's brioche, of course buttery)













coffee













Fried chicken, Maple Dijon and pickles $4













My favorite. It was damn good. I thought it's gonna be too salty for me but it wasn't.Delicious biscuit with delicious fried chicken and maple dijon! A must try.














Rating : 4.5 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

The Parish
840 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90015

(213) 225-2400

Breakfast: Mon-Fri 7:30am-noon
Sat-Sun 7:30am-1:00pm
Dinner & Bar: 5pm-2am

http://www.theparishla.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-parish-los-angeles

 The Parish on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments