Handsome Coffee Roasters - Downtown - Vegas and Food

Oct 9, 2012

Handsome Coffee Roasters - Downtown

 

Every coffee lover know Handsome Coffee Roasters. Most of the famous and popular coffee shops are using Handsome's coffee. They know about coffee, they are serious about coffee, and they serve delicious pastries from Proof bakery, which is very popular bakery in L.A. My personal complain about this place is the location. No, I don't like the location. It's not very easy for me to go.

I also read so many negative reviews about people complaining they don't have sugar for the coffee, but I don't use sugar or cream so I didn't have any problems about that. Well, now you know, they don't offer you sugar or cream, so just bring your own.















The menu is simple. Espresso or coffee! But we saw someone ordered latte so I know you can get latte too. They do pretty nice latte art.













Delicious pastries by Proof bakery. I'd go back just for those pastries.














Iced coffee. I rarely drink iced coffee but it was good. It was perfect on the hot summer day in L.A.












Pluot scone by Proof bakery













A bag of handsome coffee beans for my daily morning coffee


















Rating : 4.4 / 5
Service: 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Handsome Coffee Roasters
582 Mateo St
Los Angeles, CA 90013

(213) 621-4194

Mon-Fri 7 am - 6 pm
Sat-Sun 8 am - 6 pm

http://www.handsomecoffee.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/handsome-coffee-roasters-los-angeles

Handsome Coffee Roasters on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments