Thai style pork and green beans recipe - Vegas and Food

Oct 10, 2012

Thai style pork and green beans recipe

 

I just made this Thai style pork and green beans for my dinner. It was little too spicy for me but that's because I didn't really follow the original recipe. Maybe I needed more meat and veggies. But it's really easy to make at home and it's ready under 10 minutes.














Recipe adapted from Ezy Thai recipes.

Thai style pork and green beans

Sliced pork
Green beans, cut into 2.5cm long (I think I used about 2-3 cups)
Spinach
2 Tbsp red curry paste
2 Tbsp fish sauce
Dash of sugar
Thai basil leaves

1.In a hot wok, add oil and curry paste. Stir fry until aromatic.
2.Add pork and stir fry 3-4 minutes.
3.Add green beans, spinach, fish sauce, sugar, and some water and stir fry 2-3 minutes.
4.Add basil and stir fry for 30 seconds.
5.Garnish with coriander/cilantro leaves (optional).

No comments:
Write comments