Seoul Sausage Company - Sawtelle - Vegas and Food

Dec 2, 2012

Seoul Sausage Company - Sawtelle

 

The winner of Food Network's  The Great Food Truck Race finally opened their store in Sawtelle. I've had their sausage at Korean BBQ cook-off in Koreatown back in 2001 and it was good but they didn't really have a shop so I could only get at the events, but now I can get anytime I want. I really loved their sausages, both galbi and spicy pork. I personally liked spicy pork better than galbi. $7 for a hot dog is not very cheap, but each sausage is big and filled with so much flavor. I guarantee you're gonna love it.














menu












Galbi sausage $7
kimchi relish & garlic jalapeno aioli












Spicy pork sausage $7
apple cabbage slaw












Apple cabbage slaw added more flavor to it. Delicious.












Lil' Osaka ball $3
curry rice ball with shoga siracha mayo













It was nothing special to me, just deep-fried curry rice ball




















Rating (food): 4.8 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Seoul Sausage Company
11313 Mississippi Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 477-7739

Tue-Sun 12 pm - 9:30 pm

http://www.seoulsausage.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/seoul-sausage-company-los-angeles-2

Seoul Sausage Company on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments