All' Angolo - Koreatown - Vegas and Food

Jan 16, 2013

All' Angolo - Koreatown

 

I've been wanting to try this place since they opened last year but I never had a chance to try. But yes, I finally went. Every time I passed by this place, it's pretty empty here and this place is small. Of course when we were here, we were the only customers.

I can tell they don't use pre-made store bought stuff, everything was homemade, which is great. But somehow, the food tasted fine, but nothing amazed me. I think I was little disappointed because all the reviews I've read was saying this place is really good, so I expected really good food, but it wasn't.














menu (Jan, 2013)




















Complementary bread (pizza crust/pita type of bread)













Spaghetti alle Polpettine $8.25
Spaghetti with meatball. Pasta was al dente, and it was hand made. Each meatball was a bite size.












Frutti di Mare (10") $13
tomato, mozzarella, calamari, shrimp, clams pizza, thin crust.

























Rating (food): 3.6 / 5
Rating (service): 3.5 / 5
Repeat: Yes

All' Angolo 
4050 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90020

 (213) 368-7888

Mon-Fri 11 am - 10 pm

Sat-Sun 12 pm - 10 pm

http://www.allangolopizza.com/Home.html

http://www.yelp.com/biz/all-angolo-los-angeles

All' Angolo Pizza & Pasta on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments