Angelino Pizzeria - North Hollywood - Vegas and Food

Jan 18, 2013

Angelino Pizzeria - North Hollywood

 

This is one of my new favorite place to get meatballs. Not only meatballs, but I really liked marinara sauce here. I haven't tried any pasta or pizza, but I must go back and try them since I really liked marinara sauce. They had truffle pasta when I was here and I could smell truffles. I wish I ordered that. My company and the chef were talking in Italian so I had no idea but basically we got the dishes that chef suggested, so I don't know the prices. All the food we ate were good.  And desserts, they were lovely, loved them.

The only concern was the waiting time. First, they brought us salad, waited about 20 minutes. Then we waited little more than 30 minutes to get next food. I also told the chef to make sure to not put any cheese on everything. Well, I guess he forgot while he was chatting..

This place is always packed so I suggest to make reservations in advance. 















*I borrowed the photo above from their website.















menu





















complimentary bread












Salad with mozzarella












Black mussels













Side of meatballs $5.99
This meatballs were so perfect for me. This is the flavor I love. I really liked marinara sauce. And each one was pretty big.












Daily special; langostino













Torta della nonna $5.99












Almond tiramisu












cappuccino $3.75













Rating (food): 4.5 / 5
Rating (service): 4 / 5
Repeat: Yes

Angelino Pizzeria 
4386 Lankershim Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91602

(818) 769-5241
Mon - Thurs: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm; 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm; 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Sun: 4:00 pm - 9:30 pm

http://www.angelinopizzeria.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/angelino-pizzeria-north-hollywood

 Angelino Pizzeria Express on Urbanspoon

No comments:
Write comments